It’s time once again for a thing we’ve never done before: Comic Book Club’s 2024 X-Men Team Draft! Who is on your ideal X-Men team? Each member of the podcast has their own choices, but will they get to pick who they want? Plus, we defend those choices, and offer up some ideas for what villains our teams would take on, and more.
Powered by RedCircle
Rules of the X-Men Draft (2024):
- Eventual teams include 6 X-Men.
- All selections must be mutants, no hangers-on or humans.
- Choices can come from any era and do not need to be from or in current continuity.
- Draft order is randomly selected.
- Snake Draft format, taking turns drafting, where the two people on the end get back-to-back picks.
- Once a mutant is taken off the board, you cannot select that same mutant.
- Non-Draft categories include: villain; villain who reforms and joins them; who dies on their first mission?
X-Men teams will be posted on social media and in Comic Book Club’s Patreon Slack to vote on whose team is best, with the eventual pick discussed on our live show.
Comic Book Club Live Info:
Want to watch Comic Book Club live? We stream every Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and Twitter/X. Come hang out, and ask questions of our guests (and us!). And you could potentially win a $25 gift card to Midtown Comics, or Long John Silvers. You can check out a current list of upcoming guests and other live appearances on our Shows page.