Superman: Legacy casting is heating up with a number of choices for Lois Lane, including Rachel Brosnahan, Samara Weaving, and more. Plus, we discuss early box office tracking and celebrity reviews for The Flash, whether the Arrow-verse will continue, and how The Penguin was shut down by the writers’ strike.
Powered by RedCircle
- Superman Legacy casting discussions happening… Who will play Lois Lane? https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/superman-legacy-cast-james-gunn-1235486603/
- First tracking for The Flash puts it at between $115 and $140 million opening: https://www.boxofficepro.com/long-range-box-office-forecast-the-flash-elemental-and-the-blackening-look-to-combine-for-a-strong-fathers-day-juneteenth-frame/
- Tom Cruise, Stephen King love The Flash:https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/tom-cruise-has-seen-the-flash-movie-1235355326/, https://deadline.com/2023/05/flash-stephen-king-ezra-miller-superhero-warner-bros-1235371209/
- The Flash TV showrunner has left the door open for more Arrow-verse: https://ew.com/tv/the-flash-finale-arrowverse-future/
- The Penguin the latest show shut down (briefly) by the writers’ strike: https://twitter.com/TheRyanK/status/1658493491670917121
Lois Lane Casting Heating Up For Superman: Legacy
According to The Hollywood Reporter, casting is heating up for Lois Lane in James Gunn’s upcoming Superman: Legacy. The frontrunners for the role include Rachel Brosnahan and Samara Weaving, with Emma Mackey and others apparently also in contention. Whoever nabs the role will star opposite the DCU’s new Superman, and presumably hold the role in other DC-based films and TV shows as well.