Ben Blacker and Ben Acker from Thrilling Adventure Hour join the guys in New York to talk about their upcoming comic books: a Thrilling Adventure Anthology, and one for a major publisher that rhymes with Carvel! Ultimate Cookie-puss, here we come!
The Stack: Happy #1, The Punisher #16, Mind MGMT #5
Week in Geek:
– Will the original X-Men cast be back for a new movie?
– Andrew Garfield and Marc Webb are definitely back for more Spider-Man! That’s cool, we guess.
– Here’s the rundown of the character’s in Joss Whedon’s S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show!
Check out our website at comicbookclublive.com to find out how to watch the show live! And follow us on Twitter: @comicbooklive, @azalben, and @jtsizzle.
Marvel Editors Nick Lowe (The X-Men books) and Tom Brevoort (The Avengers books) stop by to chat about the huge changes coming up for Marvel in October, as part of “Marvel NOW!” Plus, Nick teaches us how to Indian Leg Wrestle.
The Stack: Wolverine & The X-Men #15, Locke & Key: Grindhouse #1, FF #21
Week in Geek:
– Joss Whedon is creating a S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Commence freak out in three… Two…
– Will Hayley Atwell return for Captain America: The Winter Soldier? And if so, as who?
– Speaking of Who, Neil Gaiman will write another episode of Doctor Who!
NOTE: Some of the audio is got cut out of the recording in the first five minutes – stick with it though, at 5:45 it pops right in! We’re professionals!